u want to know about me ? there is it ! :)

Photobucket



name of me ? tengku muhamad akmal nizam bin tengu muhamad :) . . for short u all can call me ifan , mal ,or wut ever you like . . i don't mind is the short name thats you call me does not ejeking or make my heart hot to you ! . . by the way , i'm already sixteen on 26 august 2009 . . how fast i had grown up ! never realised it ! haha :) studying in Ampangan Technical Secondary School in Seremban. At there , i was in bussiness management study courses . . i'm stay in negeri sembilan for 4 months and now had been transferred into school at kedah ! now i stayed at kedah ! for your information ! (: i love surfing internet , sakat my dayah (: , fishing , playing game , dressing indie , and reading book la (sometimes in year) . . ahaha ! o o o , i'm already taken by nurhidayah , doughter of pacik ahmad puzi n macik ??? . . ahaha ! lupe name mama dayah ! p tapew la . . t tnye dya . . ahaha ! (: . . suke makan chicken chop ! hehe :) dulu masa kt seremban , pegi makan chicken chop nan dayah , dayah ta pandai potong ayam tuh ! aku yg tolong potong :) sweet ta ? p skrg ta da ! dya dah jaoh , aku un jaoh ): p,tapew la . . k lah , sampai sini jewp u'll ! thanxs cuz reading about me ! aslm . . :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment